Product Development and Manufacturing Specialist
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Email your resume with the job title in the subject line to Applied Cells. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
• Be part of the team that push to develop a portfolio of reagents and assays for the innovative cell processing platforms
• Play critical roles in both R&D and Reagent Operation in order to support the company’s commercial pipeline establishment
• Critical role to support reagent operation, including manufacturing, product testing, material qualification and inventory management.
• Support R&D studies of feasibility, assay development, stability and more, individually or with other associates and scientists
• Handling cell culture and blood products, and handle cryopreservation procedures
• Good documentation practice to keep batch records and data management
• Write and review SOPs, Work Instructions, protocols, and reports.
• Participate in planning, preparation and conducting experiments and helps in various activities pertaining to the optimal operation in a laboratory
• Other tasks upon request
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in biology-related disciplines.
• Experience in GMP or ISO compliant life science product manufacturing, or experience in GLP laboratories is preferred.
• Detail oriented, good organizational and documentation behavior
• Experience in human blood sample processing, cell culture methods, cellular staining procedures and flow cytometry is preferred .
Applied Cells is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based solely on their performance and contribution to the business success of the company. Applied Cells was founded to create revolutionary cell separation and enrichment products. We are helping in battles against cancer by providing tools that are not only capable of isolating rarest tumor cells, but also capable of extracting highest quality cancer fighting immune cells to help achieve better immuno-therapy outcome. We are a team of versatile backgrounds. We come together for the goal of bridging our cross-boundary expertise into making better tools that ultimately help save lives.