• Support and/or lead research and development activities to facilitate the establishment of reagents and assays portfolio to accompany our innovative cell processing and separation aplatforms.
• Serve as the SME for reagent development function for life science product process development, testing and troubleshooting.
• Independently design and conduct reagent R&D studies, including feasibility, product stability, workflow and assays, product qualification, QC methods and system optimization.
• Handle blood products and cell culture activities, conducting cell processing and separation procedures and cell-based assays
• Prepare of SOPs, protocols, summaries, development reports and technical memo.
• Lead or support cross team effort with clear and efficient communciation
• Coach junior staff when opportunity presents
• Support reagent manufacturing operation
Skills and Requirements
• M.S. or Ph.D. in Life Science or Immunology deciplines preferred.
• 3 or more years’ experience in reagents, assays and/or life science product development
• Self-starter who seek opportunity to manage product development projects simultaneously
• Proficiency in handling blood products, cell culture and cell processing, and multi-color flow cytometry is required.
• Experience with magnetic cell separation and T cell biology is highly preferred.
• Effective communication to provide updates to internal or cross-functional team members
• Organized and detailed oriented documentation behavior required
• The candidate must be able to analyze and report data concisely and rigorously
• Ability to multitask and successfully interact with a diverse team of scientists and engineers to deliver results meeting the needs of various stakeholder
• Knowledge on immune-oncology and cell therapy is a plus
Applied Cells is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based solely on their performance and contribution to the business success of the company. Applied Cells was founded to create revolutionary cell separation and enrichment products. We are helping in battles against cancer by providing tools that are not only capable of isolating rarest tumor cells, but also capable of extracting highest quality cancer fighting immune cells to help achieve better immuno-therapy outcome. We are a team of versatile backgrounds. We come together for the goal of bridging our cross-boundary expertise into making better tools that ultimately help save lives.